Δευτέρα 27 Μαρτίου 2023

outcast_engineer_vermintide_2



I bet you’ve all noticed that our stout, comradely dwarf – while stout as ever – ain’t exactly been as comradely of late. Locked himself up in his room. All kinds of weird banging and the like coming from within. Also been a bit, well, short with everyone, hasn’t he? And Olesya says he’s even stopped eating her candles. Not exactly the Bardin Gorreksson we’ve come to know and love. Well, I’ve done a bit of asking around, and I think I know why. I don’t have to remind any of you that our recent trip to Castle Drachenfels, while a roaring success – and thanks for that – stirred the pot, shall we say? Old memories dredged up, and all that. Never mind how I know, I just know, all right? Let’s just say that Cousin Okri told me. …you can put that sneer away, Kerillian. Okri’s real enough.

Πηγηhttps://vermintide2.fandom.com/wiki/Outcast_Engineer

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

bodvarr_ribspreader_vermintide_2

  Bödvarr Ribspreader is the Chaos Champion of the Rotblood Tribe forces in Helmgart , and the boss at the end of The War Camp . The Hero...